This is the 'Recycle my Bicycle' contest entry form page. Scroll down for the full terms and conditions. (For details of what to build and the LEGO® prizes, visit the Recycle my Bicycle contest page.)
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be 18 years or older at time of entry.
- The creation must be the original work of the entrant.
- Entrants may enter as many times as they like, but a maximum of 2 images per entry is permitted. The images can each only be of a single angle – i.e. an image cannot be a composite of multiple images.
- The competition opened on Friday 13 September 2019 and will close at 11.59pm GMT on Sunday 27 October 2019. Please adjust the time for your local timezone. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- Judging will commence after the competition has closed. Judges will not be provided with the names of the entrants while judging. If multiple models built by the same person are chosen by the judges as winners, the entrant will win multiple prizes.
- All entries, including the entrants' names/nicknames provided, will be published on newelementary.com after the judging is complete. For New Elementary's full privacy notice, click here.
- Winners will be announced on newelementary.com. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be five equal first prizes: 1 copy of LEGO® set "10269 Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy®" which has a value of 89,99 €. No other sets or cash alternative are available.
- Winners will be contacted on the email address they supplied on the entry form, to arrange delivery of the prizes. If no response is received from a winner within 90 days of contact, the prize may be forfeited.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control we cannot deliver to addresses in mainland China.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control we cannot deliver to PO Box addresses.
- IMPORTANT UPDATE: the prizes will not arrive until January or February 2020. Apologies for this delay.
The contest is run by New Elementary with support from The LEGO Group. New Elementary is not associated with The LEGO Group. LEGO® is a trademark of The LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.